Year Round Prayers for Teachers

Monday, July 29, 2024

 

I believe that prayers can pave the way ahead for teachers, students, and others going back to school. I want to share the prayers we can all pray for the teachers and students in our lives. 

For the Teacher's Heart

  • Jesus, I pray that ___________ will have patience and compassion. I pray for the ability to understand and respond to each student's unique needs. Lord, I pray that ____________ will have the wisdom and discernment to make sound decisions in the classroom and in helping students. Please increase ____________'s passion for teaching. Help _____________ maintain enthusiasm and creativity in the classroom. Give ____________ emotional resilience Lord. May ____________ manage the stresses of the job and maintain a positive life outlook.


For the Classroom

  • Lord, I pray for __________ to be an effective teacher. I pray for innovative and engaging lesson plans. I pray that all students will be attentive and eager to learn. Give _________ effective classroom management skills that result in a peaceful and productive learning environment. I pray that school administration and parents will be collaborative partners that benefit students.


For the Students

  • May every student ____________ teaches reach their full potential. We pray that each student will grow in kindness, honesty, and respect. We ask for students facing difficulties at home or in school. May ______________ or any of us in the community identify the need and be of assistance. We pray that students will have opportunities to share their faith and good values.


For the Teacher's Well-being

  • Lord Jesus, please keep _______________ healthy this year. We pray for energy and stamina to meet the demands of the job. We pray for work-life balance. For time for rest, relaxation, and personal growth. I pray for a positive and encouraging work environment. We pray for great compensation and financial resources for _______________.

Lord, help me be a help and not a hindrance to ______________ this year. Help me be an encourager and a source of peace. All these blessings we ask in Jesus' name, Amen. 

More:

• Read Part 1