My Weight Loss in 60 Seconds: Support System

Monday, May 20, 2013




Previously in this Series:
• Rearview Mirror
• Prepare
• 40 Weeks
• Bouncing Back
• 3 Words
• The Beginning
• Exercise
• 2012 Archives

Disclaimer: This journey is a process, not an event. Weight loss is not my full-time job. I'm a wife and mother first. Still, I am working on being a healthier wife and mother. In this journey I make many mistakes and learn from them. I am humbled by God's grace which empowers me to succeed. My hope is that you find encouragement to take small steps towards being a healthier you. There's only One who's perfect so I pressed towards the calling I have in God. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Rachelle Wooten said...

I am so inspired by your journey and perseverance! You have been so committed to making the time to be healthy. You look great!