Summer Health Challenge 2024 it's a Wrap!

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

I started this challenge the last week of school. I knew I needed margin this summer and this challenge would give me that and more. Here is what the challenge comprised.

10-week Challenge:

• Weigh/track/measure foods
• Stop eating after dinner
• Complete 50 workouts *
• Sleep at least 7 hours a night *
• Drink at least 40 oz water + electrolytes *

* Adapt these to your level of fitness, current needs 
Start: 5/20 
End: 7/29 

This challenge was different than previous ones because of the no eating after dinner part. NEAD (no eating after dinner) is a practice worth doing. I found a strong community at Weight Watchers that truly allowed me to do better than I would do alone. I'm grateful. I'm also grateful for the members who completed the challenge with me. 

Completing the Murph for the first time during week 1 was beyond epic. I'm still grateful for that challenging, uplifting experience.

I never really spoke about weight loss on purpose but I am still at my lowest weight for the year. More precisely, this was my healthiest July in 4 years. 

Where do I go from here? October! I have 11 weeks to prep for my first CrossFit competition. I'm excited about this new experience. 

Thank you for following this 10-week health challenge friends!

Summer Health Challenge 2024 

Week 1
Weeks 2 - 3 
Weeks 4
Weeks 6 
Weeks 7-8